-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

IC7000 : Eloigner l' antenne HF/50MHz de l'antenne V/UHF

IC7000 : Eloigner l' antenne HF/50MHz de l'antenne V/UHF Empty IC7000 : Eloigner l' antenne HF/50MHz de l'antenne V/UHF

Message  F5PBG 25/7/2015, 01:55

Ci-dessous des retours d'expérience malheureux concernant la destruction de la partie émetteur-récepteur VHF/UHF de l'IC7000 lors de l'utilisation de la partie HF/50 Mhz. Manifestement, il peut être utile de conserver une distance minimale entre les deux antennes. Personnellement, je n'ai pas rencontré ce problème en utilisant le poste ainsi :

IC7000 : Eloigner l' antenne HF/50MHz de l'antenne V/UHF F5pbg-portable-lanester-fr

La boite VC300 permet de trafiquer sur 50 MHz bien qu'officiellement elle ne fonctionne que jusqu'à 30 MHz.
L'antenne VHF/UHF, une SG7900 verticale, se trouve sur embase magnétique au milieu du toit.

Je n'ai pas eu de problème jusqu'à présent néanmoins je me méfierai à partir de maintenant.

Lorsque les antennes seront proches (à moins de 2 mètres l'une de l'autre, je débrancherai quant à moi systématiquement l'antenne VHF/UHF en cas d'utilisation en HF/50 MHz.

Cela concerne l'IC7000 ici, mais après tout, ce problème de champ proche est à considérer dans tous les cas où des émetteurs récepteurs ont des antennes proches les unes des autres...

La manipulation de KB5KWV est facile à réaliser : Il a placé un wattmètre, entrée sur l'antenne VHF/UHF et il a mesuré la puissance induite lors de l'émission en HF/50 Mhz.

Voici les retours d'expérience, en anglais (utiliser Google Translate) :

KL7RS a écrit:Just a word of warning to folks using the IC-7000.   I only have one rig in my truck - the IC-7000.  Today I fired up the IC-7000 on 6m and low and behold, trashed the 2m side of the rigr.  This is the second time this has happened to the IC-7000.   I don't know if it is a problem inherent to the particular one I have or if other IC-7000's have the same issue.   This happened while running 6m mobile about a year ago.  This will be the second time back to ICOM America.... Sad

The only rig within 1/2 mile was the IC-7000.  I had wrongly assumed the IC-7000 could be used mobile with the HF antenna coax connected to a 6m antenna and the VHF connected to a 2m antenna without problems.   After all, it is a multiband rig and when transmitting, I had assumed the receivers were protected FROM EACH OTHER...  Shoot, how hard is it to have the TX relays drop the antenna from the 2nd receiver?   Poor design in my opinion.
K1TLV a écrit:I have had my '7000 for about four years; the only problem so far? Yup! The mobile fuse-holder(s) that come w/the DC power cable.

The VHF/UHF connector is connected to a Diamond (or, is it a Comet?) 2-M/70-cm. However, the HF port runs to an RF-switch: Port A to the "Little Tarheels", and Port B, to a 6-M whip for the repeaters in the area. This way I don't run the antenna up & down just to get to "6"...

No problems to date...

jd
KB5KWV a écrit:I do believe the problem is when you use a 5/8 wave 2 meter antenna which is resonate at 6 meter, close enough to the 6 meter transmit antenna. With the 2 meter 5/8 wave, resonate, it will put several watts down the throat of the vhf/uhf receive port.
I had a watt meter on a car that had 6 meter 1/4 wave on a bumper mount and 2 meter on the trunk lid. it had 11 watts on the 2 meter coax while running 90 watts on 6 meters. How many receivers will handle 10 watts ran in it?  I ended up moving the 2 meter antenna to the front fender across from the 6 meter antenna, then I had just over 1 watt, better, but still not the best.
I could put a dual band on, and it would drop way down. The dual band had an SWR of over 10:1 on 6, the 5/8 wave had 1.3:1 on 6. What is good for transmit, is good for receive.

F5PBG
Admin

http://inforadio.free.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas